*Sleepless Theme #20 by destroyer.tumblr.com for sleeplessthemes.tumblr.com. Please don't remove credit! Please don't remove credit! Please don't remove credit! Please don't remove credit! Please don't remove credit! Please don't remove credit! */>
things that say a lot about people:
- the way which they treat the waiter/waitress
- how they feel about the weather
- whether they dog ear pages or highlight in books
- and hands in general
- their preferred creative outlet
- how much they dread/enjoy talking on the phone
- whether or not they drink coffee
- if they ever forget to eat
- how honest they are with themselves (and others)
- if they correct your grammar
- and whether or not they get nervous before haircuts
I love this version but I also love the original one as well
I remember the first time I heard this. It was on repeat for daysssssss.
omg i still repeat it all the time ahgsdjhasd
OH WELL LISTEN omg
Love this song so much.
Hmmmm maybe I’ll get my hair cut like this next.
all my followers need to know who this is
this makes me die a little inside.
missed by millions
aw this picture
I don’t actually know who this is.
But from what I’ve heard, he says ‘Crickey’ a lot.
Steve Irwin, The Crocodile Hunter. He was an Australian wildlife expert and had his own TV shows, he died 7 years ago, while filming a documentary, when a stingray pierced him through the chest. He left behind his wife and children.
And yeah, ‘Crikey’ is his catchphrase. I loved this guy. RIP
HE DIED 7 YEARS AGO?! How old do I feel…